Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UK Only - 50+ LCD panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

picbits

I've got around 8 boxes of LCD panels - most are used and probably removed from defective monitors. I've tested a batch of them and some work, some have slow backlights, some are dead and some I can't test because I don't have the correct driver board.

Mostly 17" and 19" 4:3 although there are a couple of widescreen panels in there.

After £25 the lot - collect from NN8 area - no couriers I'm afraid as they aren't packed well enough to survive Yodel ......
WP_20161022_003.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20161022_004.jpg
    WP_20161022_004.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 324
Ha ha - that is the workshop. All power points are individually wired and can be individually remotely monitored and controlled (as can all the lights).

We needed an emergency plug socket to replace one in the house so robbed that one. The other end hasn't been connected yet anyway - I might get round to finishing off the project at some point .... just have to shift two fan ovens and a halogen hob out of the workshop first !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back