Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UFC Today in Vegas Great Fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

Been watching UFC this afternoon. Brit has won a contract with the UFC excellent fight. "Ross Pierce" I was watching him training and suddenly his shoulder comes out one of his team mates had to pull it to pop it back in he just kept going good fighter.

I'm still watching their will be another fight U.S. v.s. U.K.

I'll update the Win.

kV:D

I'm still watching, there will be another fight U.S. v.s. U.K.

Some of us do that here too! :eek::D

Ok, so James Wilks wins choke out. He's been training here living in the U.S. for 9 yrs and is in the National Guard. He's been Teaching Military and non-Military and is opening a studio in California.

You guy's from the U.K. are no slouches.

Both were good wins.

tcmtech said:
Some of us do that here too!

kv:D

Last edited:
Here is the Main Event of the Evening in Vegas.

Diego Sanches vs Clay Guida.

Clay Guida vs Diego Sanchez TUF 9 Finale | TV-Shows Videos | Myvideofight.com

Sanches, is a Jiu-Jitsu practitioner as well as mixed Marshall arts he's good in a take down ground pound. But, he as you can see is a good stand up fighter.

Guida, is a street fighter and he keeps people with good take down skills at bay they can't get him in a lock to choke him out. He's to strong and twist's his way out of it.

Guida, has a lot of fight in him and is not willing to lay down at the instance of a good hit somehow he shakes it off and keeps on rolling.

In the future I think there will be some pair up fights with the U.K. as they rise in the ranks. They are a quick study not to be under estimated.

Here's some Video of your boy's Toe to Toe what a fight I see a lot of boxing still devastating to an opponent.

Ross Pearson vs Andre Winner TUF 9 Finale Video | TV-Shows Videos | Myvideofight.com

That same night their was another match Demarques Johnson is from Utah Salt Lake City about 30 minutes from me.

He's a young fighter and didn't train hard enough he allow his legs to be trapped which is his undoing. Quickly subdued into a choke out.

Damarques Johnson vs. James Wilks TUF 9 Finale | TV-Shows Videos | Myvideofight.com

Cheers.:D

kv:)

Last edited:
I like Matt Hughs. He's my boy!

Who is this slack jawed peanut head again? Somethin' ax man.**broken link removed**

The one on the right.

I wanna see him get his ass beat!

Alright UFC wired gonna be on tonight!!! Yeah!!!

And Bananas!!

Man, in Atlanta they show old Star Treck with Capt Kirk right after UFC wired. I'll be in hog heaven tonight. Probably half drunk, laid back suckin' my thumb like a content little baby ;)

Alright UFC wired gonna be on tonight!!! Yeah!!!

And Bananas!!

Man, in Atlanta they show old Star Treck with Capt Kirk right after UFC wired. I'll be in hog heaven tonight. Probably half drunk, laid back suckin' my thumb like a content little baby ;)

Slow up on the spunk. My wife and grand, baby have the remote tonight.

I'm not sure who the guy on the right is, be more descriptive. Make sure there is video. July 11th is the date for the Tuff 9 which is a match of both Trainers.

I want to see that one for sure. Nigel, is into this stuff. If he's not following what we're watching. Then he's above it and well that's Nigel. God love'em.

Slow up on the spunk. My wife and grand, baby have the remote tonight.

I'm not sure who the guy on the right is, be more descriptive. Make sure there is video. July 11th is the date for the Tuff 9 which is a match of both Trainers.

I want to see that one for sure. Nigel, is into this stuff. If he's not following what we're watching. Then he's above it and well that's Nigel. God love'em.

I think it's Vandela Silva. He's mean! If I got in the ring with him I'd have to sneak me in a hammer ;)

I think it's Vandela Silva. He's mean! If I got in the ring with him I'd have to sneak me in a hammer ;)

Most people wouldn't last with these fighters out of our league.

Oh, they are the meanest and the baddest! For sure. I hate those Brazilian Jujitsu guys. They are sneaky. They love to submit you out or just put you in la-la-bye-land. That's why I like guys like Matt Hughes. He just beat 'em up! He's a cracker!

Oh, they are the meanest and the baddest! For sure. I hate those Brazilian Jujitsu guys. They are sneaky. They love to submit you out or just put you in la-la-bye-land. That's why I like guys like Matt Hughes. He just beat 'em up! He's a cracker!

No, No It's about.....finesse ( skill in handling a difficult or highly sensitive situation; adroit and artful management: exceptional diplomatic .)

Your loosing the true art if at that much respect. They win ?

No, No It's about.....finesse ( skill in handling a difficult or highly sensitive situation; adroit and artful management: exceptional diplomatic .)

Your loosing the true art if at that much respect. They win ?

No I am not losing the fine art. I do respect all of those gents. But we all have our favorites and so isn't that what the game is about? My fighter's idealisms against yours?

I think next time you should hit me up with a private Email. I know my boys well enough to take your money er um bread but all in fun you know, I have an Email here.

Last edited:
That sounds like a bet...

Wow that Sanchez / Guida fight was fantastic! Clay has a iron jaw but dry humping your opponent doesn't give you many points.

I take Kempo and one of our instructors has a black belt in BJJ, it's AMAZING how fast they can make you go to sleep. He was teaching us the fine art of the leg triangle from the back and as I went to tap everything went black.

As much as I enjoy martial arts, I think MMA is very sloppy compared to boxing. It's more for this ADD (attention deficit disorder) generation, where they keep changing the action every 60 seconds because they have the attention span of a fruit fly.

For some great fights watch Manny Pacquiao.

But alas... to each his own.

Wow that Sanchez / Guida fight was fantastic! Clay has a iron jaw but dry humping your opponent doesn't give you many points.

I take Kempo and one of our instructors has a black belt in BJJ, it's AMAZING how fast they can make you go to sleep. He was teaching us the fine art of the leg triangle from the back and as I went to tap everything went black.

As much as I enjoy martial arts, I think MMA is very sloppy compared to boxing. It's more for this ADD (attention deficit disorder) generation, where they keep changing the action every 60 seconds because they have the attention span of a fruit fly.

For some great fights watch Manny Pacquiao.

But alas... to each his own.

Man, you crazy. ADD? Where does he come up with this stuff? Man this is all out hand to hand combat. There's only like two rules. You can't kick your opponent in the nuts or hit him in the back of the head. Other than that, it's anything goes! That is some of the most sophisticated fighting there is. Imagine all you can learn trying to map out moves for every type contortion the body can do including flinging fists and feat. Man, it could take many years to be at the top of your game or you just a born bad ass with the strength of a horse.

Man, you crazy. ADD? Where does he come up with this stuff? Man this is all out hand to hand combat.

If you've ever served in the military this is not considered hand-to-hand combat. It can apply to certain aspects of combat no doubt, but i wouldn't put it that high.

That is some of the most sophisticated fighting there is. Imagine all you can learn trying to map out moves for every type contortion the body can do including flinging fists and feat. Man, it could take many years to be at the top of your game or you just a born bad ass with the strength of a horse.

I agree to a point, for ever Anderson Silva or my new favorite Lyota Machida you have bums like Tim Sylvia who's Thyroid gland ran the table, who are born with freakish big arms and the agility of an 18-wheeler.

So just to make sure you understand me... I didn't say I didn't like MMA, I just said it's much more sloppy compared to boxing. Everybody has an opinion, didn't say mine was right, just an opinion.

If you've ever served in the military this is not considered hand-to-hand combat. It can apply to certain aspects of combat no doubt, but i wouldn't put it that high.

I agree to a point, for ever Anderson Silva or my new favorite Lyota Machida you have bums like Tim Sylvia who's Thyroid gland ran the table, who are born with freakish big arms and the agility of an 18-wheeler.

So just to make sure you understand me... I didn't say I didn't like MMA, I just said it's much more sloppy compared to boxing. Everybody has an opinion, didn't say mine was right, just an opinion.

Alright, I'll give you that one. It would be more like hand to hand, foot to foot, elbow to elbow etc. I don't think most boxers could hang.

But sure, you can like whoever. All them guys are phenomenal in my book. It takes allot of guts to do what they do. I bet they pay is right though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back