Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UBW Firmware modification problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizier87

Hi guys, I downloaded the zipped files (D143.zip) from THE UBW page:
Index of /UBW/FW/D_143

And I wanted to modify the firmware program for my DIY XBee. The problem is the workspace file can't be opened!
**broken link removed**

So I thought are the zipped files damaged, or do I need to upgrade my MPLAB 7.40?

So I'm using MPLAB 8.46 now, which part of the files do I actually adjust in the myriad of source files? (and it's in C... argh.. I thought it is in assembly). I'll just be using the Rx-Tx pins using Manchester code to receive data wirelessly via RF modules.

Pardon me, but my programming experience goes up to only blinking LEDs and ADC, and some bit-testing. It's my achilles' heel I'd like to remedy.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back