Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Two way radio comunication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayne

Want to make two modules boards for two way radio communication with PIC.

I am looking Nigel Wireless Board for guide line.

my first board will have radio modules
1. RF transmitter
2. RF receiver

Second board will also be the same with a receiver and transmitter.

Now i want to ask,
sppose i have two boards, both with Receiver and Transmiter, Named A and B.

I am sending data from the transmitter of Board A the receiver of B board will receive the data but A board receiver will also receive the data.

Now how can i getred of this situation???

Common radio modules now a day???

my poor english hope u understand.

You have to transmit at seperate times, so you need a well defined plan for it to work, with handshaking - a lot depends on the exact use though.

You might try looking at amateur radio packet techniques.

In a half duplex system only 1 can transmit at a time. As mentioned above you need to have software to enforce this.

In a full duplex system both can transmit at the same time.
To do a full duplex system you need to have 2 frequencies. A sends to B on one frequency B talks to A on the other.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back