Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tv receiver circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jidan

I have general question how to recover the picture and sound signal from receiver antenna
I know little bit the picture and sound signal from the receiver antenna is feed to tuner circuit then sound signal and picture signal are separate knows as audio receiver and video receiver

1) what circuit involved with video receiver

please explain little bit process of tv recevier just tell me how the video receiver make

Modern TV signals are digital today. Old fashioned TV video had the brightness modulated with AM. Black was a lot of power and white was low power.
The TV picture was scanned with a number of horizontal lines. The number of lines varies with the continent on Earth. The lines are sent interlaced (even line numbers then odd line numbers) to reduce flickering. The vertical rate is almost the electrical utility frequency. The horizontal and vertical sync pulses use full transmitter power.

Color is different on different continents. Different colors have different phase shifts from a sub-carrier reference frequency.

A TV video receiver is an AM radio that has a horizontal oscillator and a vertical oscillator. The oscillators are sync'd by the signal. The video amplifiers are driven from the amplitude of the signal.

Look at TV in Google for more information.

Analogue tv's usually use a receiver can, little metal box thingy, later ones have an i2c interface to a microcontroller, input is direct from an aerial and the o/p can be various things but usually includes a video IF at some freq or other, and with or without sound IF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back