Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachtheterrible

Anyone know where i can find some tutorials on FM transmitters and receivers? What i want is for the site to show a circuit, and then show how it works, and what each component does.

A good reference is the Radio Amateur's Handbook however it's not on-line. You will find good explanations of the various modes. You'll find block diagrams explaining what some of the sections do - but not down to component level.

I've been tempted to do this myself - there's a couple of "kits" that can be found on the web. They are either AM or AM/FM or FM radios. The circuit board and packaging is optimized for learning how the things work. Places like All Electronics, Ocean State Electronics, Jameco might carry them. I suspect that their instruction sheets include pretty good explanations. Try searching on educational kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back