Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tutorials for waveshaping and generation circuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Im interested in learning about active waveshaping and adjustable wave generation circuits, including VCF's and VCA's for the purpose of building an analog synth.

Ive studied all of the basic opamp circuits including integrators, differentiators. Iv also studied the wein bridge , phase shift, and squarewave oscillators, comparators with hysteresis, clipping circuits, dc restoration, peak detectors, active rectifiers, opamp based Pulsewidth modulation circuits, ICL8038, ramp generator , LM566 & LM331.

So Now I need take the next step.
Circuits like the analog part of this schematic is what Im interested in, also LFO,s. I have a pretty good understanding of the previous linked circuit but Im still interested in learning more about the aforementioned type of circuits, so any tutorials or books( Id rather online tutorials though, as I dont have the $$ for...) would be very usefull.

Regards,
jmur

Those circuits are 30 or 40 years old. Instead of analog, digital signal processing is used and taught today.

Maybe you can find some old books that talk about Applications for Opamps.

Those circuits are 30 or 40 years old. Instead of analog, digital signal processing is used and taught today.

Maybe you can find some old books that talk about Applications for Opamps.

Thanks haven't found any yet but Ill keep looking

Try googling (or looking through the internet) under "Electronic signal processing".

I haven't been any more successful using those keywords, Thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back