Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trying to find replacement SCR- GFF300E12

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIM R

Greetings! I'm looking to find a replacement for an SCR/ Thyristor used in a portable X-Ray machine.(Philips PMX-SFR-2) The component is cylindrical (1 1/8" diameter. 1" height, with three quick connect terminals protruding from the top) and a flat surface mount base (no stud). The markings on it show a logo followed by "Japan" and then GFF300E12, a thyristor diagram, then 8662AF. I have tried several electronics suppliers websites with no success. I do not have a spec sheet on it, but the fact it is being used in X-ray suggests that it is reasonably high voltage/current. Any ideas how I might track this down.

Hi Jim,

Have you tried "ECG SEMICONDUCTORS MASTER REPLACEMENT GUIDE". This book is from PHILIPS. My book is a bit too old because the SCR numbers only go to GFE and then it stops. I took 5 numbers starting from 80A to 550Amp so I'm sure that if you get get hold of a later book, you'll be able to find what you are looking for.

SODA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back