Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Troublesome project

Status
Not open for further replies.

scomi

Well, I'd gone through the progress of implementing the watt meter as show below:

[link]

However the author seems doesnt give me any response on his project when i face any problem.
Guys, if you are experts in ASM languages, mind to show your messy on me? A junior that only learned all the basic of C++ (not even assembly) ...

I really hope you guys can do me a favor..
I am tired to get trough this again and again..:rolleyes:

Well, I'd gone through the progress of implementing the watt meter as show below:

[link]

However the author seems doesnt give me any response on his project when i face any problem.
Guys, if you are experts in ASM languages, mind to show your messy on me? A junior that only learned all the basic of C++ (not even assembly) ...

I really hope you guys can do me a favor..
I am tired to get trough this again and again..:rolleyes:
The author appears to have modded the 16F88 CMCON error recently. please check today.
Save the first 2 files (source codes) in say E:/
then call for 1st file thro Mplab
at line 602 you find include for LCD driver .
you have to give a link for the second file here.
set the mplab for say 16F628A
then try to compile it. you get the hex and other files.

All the best.

Last edited:
Yes, I know that. The latest updates is on 6 of feb.
Thanks by the way.
Well, what we actually expect from an engineer?
I am getting nerves on my project when it reaches almost to the deadline. But the project seems still buggy to me. sigh ...

ASM experts needed!!!!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back