Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TROUBLESHOOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RONALDINO

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER IT IS POSSIBLE TO TROUBLESHOOT A MICROPROCESSOR BASED SYSTEM WHERE ALL THE "IC ARE SOLDERED"
WITHOUT USING A LOGIC ANALYSER.IF IT IS POSSIBLE PLEASE SUGGEST ME THAT METHOD. :?:

:roll:

Edit: there was supposed to be a picture in my post. lets see if it works this time

Attachments

• capslock.gif
    capslock.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 254
  • capslock.jpg
    capslock.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 257
Yes, the question is so vague as to be meaningless?.

You don't need a logic analyser, and one may not even be terribly helpful, but you do really need access to the source code of the processor - unless you know EXACTLY how it's supposed to work.

You don't even give any idea if this has ever worked?, or if it's a new design you're trying to make work?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back