Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

triangle wave generator help

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 volt dc. In theory it makes sence, the comparator output is negative, this is then connected to the integrators inverting input making a positive ramp. Which is the jump I am seeing on my oscilloscope, but it is not ramping down to negative again giving me a triangle wave. Instead the output stays positive, even when I replace R2 with a potentiometer to hopefully adjust the resistance a bit and see some waveform nothing seems to happen. sorry for my ramble,,, i think the first problem may be my comparator is not producing a square wave.

Last edited:
hi,
The circuit requires a -Vs, add the two resistors as shown on this image.

Attachments

• AAesp02.gif
    AAesp02.gif
    37.9 KB · Views: 246
Didn't you see that the supply is +5V and -5v for a total of 10V and ground is at 0V?

I added the two resistors and the resistor to ground the output, it is still not working, its on the breadboard exactly as the schematic shows... i dont get it. why doesnt this work?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back