Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Treadmill fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarneyD

My treadmill wiring diagram is attached. The motor is fine and there is power to the top console. The console lights up but does not start the machine. I don't need all the gimmicks including the incline. I was thinking if I could just patch a potentiometer to start it and regulate the speed. What wires coming out of the top console would I attach to the pot? Thanks!!!

Attachments

• Treadmill Schematic.pdf
    533.1 KB · Views: 176
Welcome to ETO, BarneyD!

Have you checked the switches indicated below?
upload_2017-8-27_17-6-22.png

Or the voltage going to the "Drive Motor"?

Have you been able to check the voltage on the motor's Black and Red leads?

Here is the files.
One is too big.
Max.

Attachments

• mc2100.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 126
  • MC2100_rev_engrd.pdf
    247.4 KB · Views: 195
Hello,

I have repaired this model of board more than 100 times. First of all you have to check if you have PWM signal going into the processor. Then one PWM output to switch on optotriac and tiristor from one side and later PWM signal to gate of IGBT. You can have failures in all this process, sometimes even the processor is corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back