Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trasmitting PCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squintz

Currently at work we use a directional antenna and transmit a pcm signal. This Sucks because i have to get out of my chair and turn the receiving antenna to face the transmitting antenna and it becomes a pain in my but when you have to do it 20o times a day. So my question is

i have a system which puts out PCM and i want a transmitter to transmit that PCM signal as far as 3 miles. We own frequencies between 1710 and 1850khz range and we are transmiting PCM arround 2Meg bits per second but can go as high as 10Meg in the future.

What would you do to solve this problem

Is it necessary to use a directional antenna?
Why don't you use omni-directional dipole antenna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back