Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transparent! Is this truth or fantasy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the Avatar movie... mmm. :rolleyes: the planes are oomph.

No reason to "oomph". Airbus industries manfactures passenger aircraft the same way. With a HUD equipped aircraft you have the most vital instruments displayed in the windshield allowing to scan the sky for possible hazards.

It certainly makes flying safer, even under IMC (Instrument Meteorological Conditions) which airliners are obliged to follow, not taking away the responsibility off pilots to avoid contact (collisions) with other planes, which applies in clear skies the same as to VMC (Visual Meteorological Conditions).

It makes a lot of sense to me!

Regards

Boncuk

I have always thought why dont they just bounce light off the windshield, from the dashboard and just have the windscreen as is. Guess the problems would be in bright sunny days, its maybe become swamped in ambient light (i.e. out of eyes dynamic range).

I still love gauges and dials in my car :D, plus I can judge speed fairly accurate anyway and only glance down sometimes just to check temperature and oil pressure etc. I do not see any problems with pedals or manual gearboxes too (i drive a manual). I do not have to look down to change gear or find the pedals, but I would not be surprised if some people have to do lol...

There has been many reports in the past of people crashing cars turning the cassette over :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back