transmitter receiver- Remotely control motors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently started a project were I am attempting to recreate a CH-47 chinook helicopter. I have the body of the helicopter sorted out however I am struggling with creating a transmitter receiver schematic so that I am able to remotely control the motors ( which will be connected to the blades) in order to fly the helicopter. Does anyone know how I should go about trying to do this or a schematic that I could learn from?

TC/RX 2.4Ghz sets are so cheap now I would think it is hardly worth building your own?
Max.

iforce2d on Youtube has several videos on his channel where he used nrf24l01 modules to control a drone. Unfortunately it's not all nicely wrapped up in one video. I think he mostly talks about it in his cheap-a$$ drone series. Most of his issues where with using those cheap joysticks you get from e-bay. There's some pretty significant dead zones in them, but you can get some with better pots installed.

This really doesn't belong in automotive electronics.

You should buy a proper radio control system for a model helicopter, it's far too dangerous a project to mess with home-made systems - including prebuilt 2.4GHz ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…