Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transmitter receiver- Remotely control motors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently started a project were I am attempting to recreate a CH-47 chinook helicopter. I have the body of the helicopter sorted out however I am struggling with creating a transmitter receiver schematic so that I am able to remotely control the motors ( which will be connected to the blades) in order to fly the helicopter. Does anyone know how I should go about trying to do this or a schematic that I could learn from?

iforce2d on Youtube has several videos on his channel where he used nrf24l01 modules to control a drone. Unfortunately it's not all nicely wrapped up in one video. I think he mostly talks about it in his cheap-a$$ drone series. Most of his issues where with using those cheap joysticks you get from e-bay. There's some pretty significant dead zones in them, but you can get some with better pots installed.

This really doesn't belong in automotive electronics.

I've recently started a project were I am attempting to recreate a CH-47 chinook helicopter. I have the body of the helicopter sorted out however I am struggling with creating a transmitter receiver schematic so that I am able to remotely control the motors ( which will be connected to the blades) in order to fly the helicopter. Does anyone know how I should go about trying to do this or a schematic that I could learn from?

You should buy a proper radio control system for a model helicopter, it's far too dangerous a project to mess with home-made systems - including prebuilt 2.4GHz ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back