Transistors explained ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi 3v0
Been web hunting, the best I can find is this *.ppt

Perhaps it will help in preparing your notes.

I have had to change the file extension to *.zip so that I could upload.

Change it back to *.ppt before attempting to open it.

Open Office will open a *.ppt file.

Attachments

• IntroTrans.zip
    551 KB · Views: 167
Erick,

I was able to open it with the beta version of OO Impress.
I need to go up to school and work on equipment but I will
take a look at it this PM.

Thanks for all the effort on this.

3v0

You've just totally contradicted your previous post - and given the 'proof' for mine.

Are you perhaps using the "tree in a forest falling down" excuse - if you're drawing no current from a battery, how do you know there's any voltage there

Can you elaborate? Again, your replies are one sentence with no content at all. How did I contradict myself? How did I prove your case? You cannot provide any substance at all.

"Tree in a forest"?! Is that the best you can do? Please enlighten us all just how one establishes A being the cause of B. What are the criteria for determining cause and effect? I can demonstrate clearly in terms of Maxwell and other well-proven laws that the causality belief has no merit. I've given some limited explanation. All I get from the critics is "no you're wrong", "that's insane", etc. Your belief is not objective but more like a deeply held religious conviction. Objective evidence to the contrary is not welcome.

Please provide objective evidence to support your position. For the record, for a few years I thought the same way. I thought my professors were out there. I couldn't fathom how I was not caused by V. It takes time and education, but I figured it out. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…