Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vir81

Hi,

My self Viral and I m from India,actually I m an electronics engineer and having business of PCB repairing, I have one card came for repairing ,I already found what the problem is,there is one component like transistor,Motorola R7D C1000 in SOT223 package, if some one know about this please let me know from where I can get this? or what is the equivalent?

hi ................. am kumaran am finish my diploma EEE and now join engineering college . i have more doubts in hows current passes throught the elect lines.. and pls tell me working of micro controller 8051ic ... so pls tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back