Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor selector handbook online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clyd3

Hi, Does anyone know of a transistor book online, such as Transistor Data Tables or Towers International Transistor selector. And any books like those for linear ICs etc. I as well as thousands of others are in desperate need of such resources...
Many thanks

goto rswww.com or fanell.com they have a transistor selector (of teh ones they sell).

also just scan their transistor tables

What I usually do is type the exact part number of the device in the 'find' field of Google.
Usually there are many hits, often with the original manufacturers specs.
Sometimes I get a hit to a site that charges for that information, they only show a single line of specs as a teaser. So, if you are desperate perhaps you could subscribe ( forgot the site name since I do not subscribe)
Google is free :wink:
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back