Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor Biasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

EN0

Hello All,

I want to study transistors so that I can design various circuits with them. My primary motive is to turn a transistor "on" and go from there. To do this, I need to start biasing transistors and so I am looking for the calculations to do so. Does anyone know of any in-depth references or any suggestions? You could also tell me of how you started to design with transistors.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello All,

I want to study transistors so that I can design various circuits with them. My primary motive is to turn a transistor "on" and go from there. To do this, I need to start biasing transistors and so I am looking for the calculations to do so. Does anyone know of any in-depth references or any suggestions?
Bipolar junction transistor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You could also tell me of how you started to design with transistors.

Thanks!

Necessity is the mother of invention!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back