Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transistor amplifier frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

Suppose I made a simple transistor amplifier using one NPN transistor, one resitor between collector and + of battery and one resistor between NPN's base and + of battery. This amplifier uses capacitor coupling. (that is, a capacitor is placed between the source and the base of the transistor, and a capacitor is placed between the collector of the same transistor and the output.)

What I am describing is a simple, capacitor coupled transistor amplifier.

Suppose that every value is given in the circuit (including transistor hfe and input frequency).
What equations can I use to obtain the values for power and frequency?

hi
mstechca
the circuit u described is a Common emmiter type amplifier circuit.
You can plot the frequency response of the BJT if u know internal capacitor values, and calculate gain frm it.
else better use SPICE simulations.

What I am describing is a simple, capacitor coupled transistor amplifier.

Suppose that every value is given in the circuit (including transistor hfe and input frequency).
What equations can I use to obtain the values for power and frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back