Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transisor sl100

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are from India, it is sold in various names
CL100, HL100, Bel100N, a replacement can be thought as per your situation need?

you may use 2N3019. for small currents even 2N2222 should work. take note of the pinout details for the deviceswhile mounting, if you are already having PCB.

Last edited:
a bc548 will also work if your circuit needs less current (300ma), i think 300ma is enough for your circuit although it might take a few more time to fully recharge your battery,

Last edited:
a bc548 will also work if your circuit needs less current (300ma)
Absolutely not!
The max current for a BC548 is only 100mA. A BC327 has a max current of 500mA and a 2N4401 has a max current of 600mA.
Please read the datasheet before making wrong statements.

Now that is truly odd: your datasheet (for the BC548/A/B/C) does indeed show a maximum Ic of 500mA.

But my Fairchild datasheet for the BC546/547/548/549/550 (a different one) shows a maximum of only 100mA. What's the deal here? Will the real BC548 please stand up?

Now that is truly odd: your datasheet (for the BC548/A/B/C) does indeed show a maximum Ic of 500mA.

But my Fairchild datasheet for the BC546/547/548/549/550 (a different one) shows a maximum of only 100mA. What's the deal here? Will the real BC548 please stand up?

hi cz,
My d/s agrees with yours at 100mA.
Interestingly, right click on the 'other' d/s and note the properties dates.!!!!
ALL today, I suspect someone is playing games.:(

Attachments

• bc548.pdf
    44.9 KB · Views: 373
  • AAesp02.gif
    AAesp02.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 441
The BC548 was invented by Philips and has a 100mA max current. The original BC108 was in a metal case and its max current was also 100mA as shown in my 1968 Philips Silicon Transistors databook.

I also agree that Ziddik is playing games with "copy and paste". Anybody can copy and paste the spec's for a 2N3055 power transistor (15A max current) onto the datasheet of a little BC548. But the date in the properties shows when it was done.

The BC548 was invented by Philips and has a 100mA max current. The original BC108 was in a metal case and its max current was also 100mA as shown in my 1968 Philips Silicon Transistors databook.

I also agree that Ziddik is playing games with "copy and paste". Anybody can copy and paste the spec's for a 2N3055 power transistor (15A max current) onto the datasheet of a little BC548. But the date in the properties shows when it was done.

what? I did't copy n paste anything, i got that datasheet from net n i have no idea what you are talking about, what made u think that i copy n pasted it?

Ziddik,
You are correct. I am sorry I accused you of tampering with the PDF.

The properties does not show the date when the PDF was made, it shows the date it was downloaded and saved.
Maybe a kid at Philohome played with copy and paste.

Attachments

• PN100A.pdf
    146 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
So two questions: who do you think made this ersatz datasheet, but more importantly, why? Why would someone create such a misleading document?

(Document properties show someone named "kastillo" as the author, with a create date of 10/29/98.)

Last edited:
....[/b]? Why would someone create such a misleading document?....
Likely the same reason hackers try to break into your computer and foul it up. Some people get a perverse pleasure out of messing things up for others.

Last edited:
Don't rely on document properties (dates etc); they can be faked.

thanks for your help guys. what do you think is the best transistor for my circuit? it is my first time to make a project like this. i am only a student.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back