Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transformer Help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.hassan

hi
i want to make a 12vDc to 220V Ac 1000 W inverter . its need a transformer please tell me how can i make and how many turns in primary and secondary .And how much Ampheres needs for input and output.

you r Right . its need approxi 84 amps for input and impossible to get from 12v dc car battery .please tell me Maximium watss i can from 12v battry.

not specified switching tropologoly ,switching method SPWM,SQUARE WAVE.you have planned for this inverter.

if you using push-pull with square wave tropology.core type num 16(CRGO) with stack size come to 4" is suitable for this design.

wire size required for the primary side wire swg~=9 or double layer=13 swg

Secondary wire size ~19/20 swg

turns required for this is calculated by the equation T/V=10EXP8/(4 X f x A xB) Where A= cross-sectional area in inches
B= 85000 for Crgo lamination

primary turns =12-0-120 side(push pull) -12 X T/V -0 -12 X T/V
seconadry volt= 220 X T/V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back