Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transfer words by using RF transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tss

i am thinking of using RF transmitter 433 Hz to tansfer words to RF receiver 433 Hz. my RF receiver will be connected to PC's serial port by using MAX 232. it has to show the words on receiver PC.

this is my block diagram ( seria port => pic16f877=> transmitter=> receiver=> serial port=> pic16f877=> LED )

i am planning to connect transmitter to RA0 of pic16f877 but i have no idea how to program this pin (RA0) in order to transfer my programming code ( code for lighting LED) to receiver. i am using MikroC. anyone can help me or give me some example? please....

Some info about RF transmitter from TI which operated with MSP430.

Attachments

• trf4903.pdf
    551.1 KB · Views: 332
  • swra047.pdf
    216.1 KB · Views: 333
do you have any programming example for transfering words from hyperterminal to pic16f877a and send the words through RF transmitter ?

Recently I stole the code from the VirtualWire library written for the Arduino. It's a pretty nice implementation with 2byte -> 3byte encoding. It was real easy to port it to my microcontroller (not a PIC) with some minor adjustments and setting up a timer interrupt that will run the ISR 8 times per bit per second.

My old code worked, but wasn't as nice as this.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back