Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Traffic light control system with timer display

Status
Not open for further replies.

hocklin12

Anyone solve this one before? do guide me pls.

Traffic light control system with timer display: Design a 4-ways traffic light project, 4 pairs of 3 LEDs will be placed in four junctions to represent traffic lights on the road. There are 3 different color of LEDs used in the 4-ways traffic light project, red color LED represent red light, orange color LED represent orange light and green color Led represent green light. The 4 ways traffic light system is control by a microcontroller (whether 8051 or PIC) . Besides, 7-segment LED display can be used to display the timing of the traffic light system.

Have you searched these forums for what you are looking for?

Anyone solve this one before? do guide me pls.

Traffic light control system with timer display: Design a 4-ways traffic light project, 4 pairs of 3 LEDs will be placed in four junctions to represent traffic lights on the road. There are 3 different color of LEDs used in the 4-ways traffic light project, red color LED represent red light, orange color LED represent orange light and green color Led represent green light. The 4 ways traffic light system is control by a microcontroller (whether 8051 or PIC) . Besides, 7-segment LED display can be used to display the timing of the traffic light system.

In was given this EXACT SAME project to design back in the 70's when I was a student...although using strictly analogue components...hell even the 555 hadnt even shown up at that time. I think that we also had to use time delay relays as a option (the kind with a rubber membraine that used suction to control the off delay)
Ya gotta love it....students who have never been on the website before, suddenly pop up the day of their first posting, and need complicated final questions, or entire projects done for them...then get really pissy when you call them on it.

i need some guide here, do let me know how the schematic look like. gonna submit this assignment soon. since i going to use 8051 write, is it complicated?

No, but if you post it we'll probably look at it anyways =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back