Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Touch Sensor LED Dimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

osburn383

Hi im trying to figuring a way to make if possible a touch sensor dimmer for a LED lamp i am make for my industrial design class. I would want it to turn on the lamp at dim and as you drag your finger across the specified area for it to brighten up to full and drag it the other way to dim and then off.

I looked into pwm dimmer to control the leds but not sure how i would incorporate a touch switch in the design. Im assuming i could use a touch sensor circuit to replace the pot that would control the dimmer switch originally.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Forums seems awesome been looking for something like this for a while to help with my projects.

Thanks
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back