Touch Screen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josephselim

can anybody help me with any samples for touch screen circuit with a PIC?!!
Please somebody help me with anything...
thanks in advance...

Are you sure you even need a PIC? I have seen touchscreens that come complete with software packages for the PC, on which you point & click to build your menu/interface and transfer it directly to the onboard IC... Of course you could then add a PIC to the circuit but for the low-level logic, and not the user interface itself...

You need hardware first, then we can help you on software.

If by "samples" you mean can we find you a touch screen as a sample, no, I don't think anybody can do that. In fact it'll be pretty difficult to get ahold of one of those as a free sample, they're expensive and if anybody does give them out they'll check your business creditials first.

I suppose you are just in need of a touch screen application to upgrade your PIC&LCD system.It will be simple to handle if you understand the basic principle of the touch screen.I recommend the use of a resistive touch screen because it cheap and easy to begin with.Learn about its structure from any web resource with a search engine.If you like,get a touch screen driver/scanner like ADS7846.Get its datasheet and you will figure out a way to interface it with a PIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…