TOSHIBA LCD PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsatellite

Hi everyone... I am new to this forum and posted this yesterday in the wrong category. Customer has a Toshiba37AV502U that has no pic no sound. the green LED repeatedly blinks "one long, the a short". would this be the power supply board, or the control/main board?

Thanks
Phil

You can check the PSU and make sure its got correct outputs , but what you got seems related to main board.

Thanks BGAmodz... what I could check on to PS (not having a schematic) is ok. I had a tv/satellite shop uptown for 25 years. After the 1880's building I was renting was damaged in the earthquake, the whole block was demolished. I built a smaller shop off the main drag and in the interim, both my TV techs went elsewhere. Therefore I dropped my Toshiba warranty status and can no longer get tech assistance and schematics from them. I am looking for a "tech help" site for the "normal" brands of TV's folks call about. I handled the satellite side of the business and let my other techs service TV's. When I did do bench work it was mainly audio and CRT.
On the 37" I was leaning towards the main board as well. A schematic would indicate a probable problem via the LED blink pattern, as well as voltage points on the PS.
Thanks again
Phil

Since the led blinking is there the PSU is OK , and the main board is detecting certain anomaly that expresses it by a led blinking pattern .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…