Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Torture Memos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think many other countries outside the region want the daily suicide attacks, or citizen be shot for wearing the wrong color towel on their head.

OOPS! Sorry. We already got that here! They are called gangs!

They kill each other and Innocent bystanders just because someone is wearing a different colored something or other on their head, or arm, or anywhere.

They walk into a group of other gang members and just start shooting without ever thinking that maybe those other nuts have guns too and will shoot back. I call that a suicide attack.

Gangs, in North Dakota? Would never have guessed it. Always kind of pictured it as sort of backwoods, Indian country. Most of the gang type kids just spray paint everything around here, and listen to that damn cRAP stuff they call music.

Even so, don't think those gang shootings happen everyday. Pretty much every day there are news reports of car bombs and suicide bombers in the Middle East (not just Iraq), and I always wonder how many never make the news. You have a choice about going into gangland, but the bombers just pick some place with lots of potential victims.

We dont have those type of gangs here! I was referring to the larger cities of the US. You know, The ones on the news for gang related problems every week!

We really dont have a gang problem here in North Dakota. We still believe in interacting with kids and teaching them right from wrong while they are still young enough to learn it! Plus we have many things to keep our youth busy and thusly not have a reason to cause gang related problems!

Our greatest trouble makers are not the poor and underprivileged youth. Its actually the kids from wealthy and well off homes that are causing the most trouble!

They are bored and think that they can get away with anything because mommy and daddy have financial and social influence. And when they do get caught their parents will bail them out to save their public image at any cost. They get off easy a few times and then start to think they can do anything they want and get away with it!

Us poorer kids knew that if we did something bad we caught hell for it and mom and dad would just let use sit in jail and learn a lesson from it!
I have countless examples from my life of rich kids being the actual deliqents time after time!

The main point I wished to address, maybe it was done above, was that if you aren't doing anything wrong, you aren't likely to get pulled in for questioning/detention....

The percentage of innocent people that entered and left Guantanamo shows that it was very likely for an innocent person to be detained there.
There's been documentaries based on the fact that the grounds for detaining people at Guantanamo weren't good. Officers at Guantanamo bay
have admitted themselves the grounds weren't good.

The percentage of innocent people that entered and left Guantanamo shows that it was very likely for an innocent person to be detained there.
There's been documentaries based on the fact that the grounds for detaining people at Guantanamo weren't good. Officers at Guantanamo bay
have admitted themselves the grounds weren't good.

On the other hand it is not known the true affiliation or if that even after interrogation it had led them to know sites or locations (Knowledge) that would prove to uncover or intermediate staging locations within the public for attacks or assembling of minds to commit and act.

Public sympathy is gained or is given often to many times and what is at stake is family members who have personal contact and are actually involved in criminal activity. Secrecy of these sorts are needed to carry out any effective combatant military or non-military operation.

Not personally involved is at best ambiguous when it comes to war and waging war. Person or persons are in shades of gray and will not give up a countrymen or country so easily. Extinguishing someone is easy after interrogation in a ( lawless ) country. The eye's and ears of the media are not privy to such matters.

Media knowledge either Direct or in-direct only happens in open society's.

kv

Did anyone else read where the two sons, 8 and 10 I think, of one of the gitmo detainees both died playing with a hand grenade in their home. :confused:

I guess on question would be is that a case of good or bad karma?

Lefty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back