Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Top 10 Google Chrome features to boost your productivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrythomas

Hi,
1. Ultimate browser speed
2. Integrated search into address bar
3. New tab opens with your favorite links and most visited pages
4. Get most of your screen
5. One-click bookmarks with categorizing
6. Shortcuts to web apps
7. Offline mode based on Google Gears
8. Tabs management
9. Independent processes for opened tabs

Last edited:
None of these features justify the posting of this topic in this section.
You might want to use the "****-chat" section instead.

cheers

I notice you have made two posts about software on this forum.

While discussions about software are not out of the realm of "electronics", these forums tend to be more focused on electronics hardware, theory, design, application, and repair. Software discussions are usually related to programming microcontrollers and simulating circuits rather than the "pros and cons" of commercial browsers and operating systems.

As the other poster mentioned, there is a **** chat forum specifically for topics such as this.

Though I think both post were a waste of time for me and most people that works with computers on a regular basis.

I agree with 3v0, this is where they belong on this website ****-chat>computers

Firefox has all the key features mentioned above and if one was missing there would be a plugin to do it. And there are a lot of plugins for firefox.

I think this is a sneaky way to add a spam link to the post.
Most of the material is very old and not very useful.

Last edited:
Actually, I did not even look at the date but Nov 2009 is not that long ago. I saw the computers topic at the top of **** chat and thought I would pop in and see what it was about.

The other post he left talked about network problems. Never mention ipconfig/ifconfig, ping, netstat, etc. Talked about making sure you cable was in firm.

Actually, I did not even look at the date but Nov 2009 is not that long ago.

I wasn't referring to the post date, rather the content.
He posted another thread about Firefox 2 on Dec 4,2009 as something new.
Current firefox is ver 3.5.5
It looks like he is grabbing old information off of the web and using it as if it is new, just to add the spam link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back