Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

spec

Most Helpful Member
How do you make comments about the 'Tools' thread. For example, in a quiz I suspect one of 'correct' answers is a typo.

spec

hi spec,
Which quiz and question do have you in mind.?
I wrote and posted all the Tools and Quiz's, I no longer have access to the site Tools, so they have fallen into disrepair and never get upgraded.

Eric

Hy Eric,

Quiz V7.0 Question 3
I suspect answer 1 is correct
but answer 3 is given as correct

spec

hi,
This is a clip from Quiz 7, are you sure about which quiz /quest you are referring.
E

Attachments

• A01.gif
    A01.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 274
Sorry Eric,

Question 2, about the transformer

spec

Our posts crossed Ian

hi spec,
As you may have seen the Credits for Quiz #7 is to Mr Al.
PM him and ask him to read this Thread.

E

I didn't really want to get into a technical discussion. My question was just about the method of feedback for the Tools topic. Ian has explained that currently there is no mechanism.

Thx for replies anyway.

spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back