Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tool kit with good strippers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onebadsc

I've been searching around on here and on the internet for a small tool kit in a zippered case, with good wire strippers included (similar to the IE-180 by Imperial), ones that can go down to 30 gauge. Or if I cannot get that, I would like an empty zippered soft case (somewhat inexpensive) that I can store some basic electronics tools, like multimeter, side cutters, wire strippers, and some screw drivers. Anyone know any good sources for these? I would need about 6 of these.

Thanks

I've recently bought a fabric slightly-padded zippered case intended to fit a 10" Tablet. Cost £1 (no surprise there :D) in the local Pound shop.

As for good strippers, are you sure you're on the right web-site? ;);)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back