Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Toggle switch sets returning page top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlPhart

In the "it'd be nice if...": could there be an icon in the dark blue separator bar between thread groups, that you'd turn on/off making that bar the top of screen on returning from a thread?

Rationale: when I'm reviewing posts in a thread under a category (Microcontrollers, etc), exiting the thread puts me at the absolute page top. I then have to scroll down to the active threads area.

Restating: Could an icon in the separator bar cause that separator bar to be at the top of my screen on thread exit?

Added features (while I'm asking...):
> Changing categories turns off icon.
> Toggling icon changes separator bar color

Not all separator bars would be good candidates for the icon, either. Just an idea... <<<)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back