Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TIMER CIRCUIT!!!!!Take a LOOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spice

Here i have a zn1034 timer circuit. I have no idea about electronics. Can someone PLEASE explain to me what all of the parts do in the circuit and how the circuit works. Here is the PCB:

**broken link removed**

thanks. 8)

**broken link removed**

this is a circuit diagram aswell. THE CICUIT IS MEANT TO DELAY EVERY 12 HOURS FOR 5 SECONDS.......

Try doing a google search for ZN1034, it finds a number of hits including this one **broken link removed** which describes how the ZN1034 works. The other transistor in your circuit, along with the 100K and 47uF are to reset the circuit after 5 seconds or so (it effectively presses the start button after 5 seconds).

cheers nigel........ 8)

can anyone tell me what the stuff does coming out of the other pins of the chip?

Use google and find it for yourself! - it's not very complicated, if you can't understand it from what you find on the net, it's not going to help if we try and explain it to you.

Anyway, why do you want to know what each component does?.

i am using the circuit in a design technology project. I need to write the circuit up and explain it for a page of the coursework...

the circuit my teacher drew out is different from the ones i saw on google searches, i dont know what the component do in this particular circuit.

We're not a free homework service!, you've been given enough suggestions for you to complete your assignment - it's pretty pointless getting other people to do your homework for you.

If you aren't capable of completing the assignment, your teacher shouldn't have given it to you!. And if you're not capable, it's important that the teacher finds out and can do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back