Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Time machine problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdman0_o

Recently I built a time machine, whenever I start using it though, as I go back in time my machine unbuilts itself until the point where it no longers works. I am very frustrated and need some ideas...perhaps a quantum leap?

Please help,
Thanks in advance

attach some schematics or picture of past than also I can find some problem...

Build two time machines. ANd always use the one that was built second.

Time, as space, should loop, so just keep going forward until you find yourself where you want to be.

With two im just wasting more time, one will be unmade - then the other

No, take your second time machine with you. When you are done, use it to travel back to a point in time where you have both again. Rinse, repeat.

Last edited:
hey guys if you go there than get one leather one for me..I'll pay you...get it in bright RED colour...

When I worked at the USPTO an examiner claimed to have the equations for time travel but he wouldn't show them to anyone because "they might fall into the wrong hands."
I'd think if that happened, he could have just gone farther back in time and undo the problem.:confused:

Forward time travel is supposed to be possible because there is never the possibility that you would accidently kill one of your ancestors.

Last edited:
Your time machines fine.
I have a reality pause function in my time machine. (time dilation expander, Your nano second equals my day) ;)
Your machine keeps interfering with mine so I just keep take yours apart bit by bit.
Change your quantum linking rate and use a darkfeffy drive. They dont need a power factor controller. :p:confused:

A wise person told me once when you deal with quantum theory its like meeting a person that says he has a time machine. You may believe he is lying but if he really does have one do you want to take the chance of pissing him off and thusly giving him reason to erase you from existence? :eek::confused::p:D:)

Theory and reality get rather weird at the quantum level. Dont question it, you may not like the results. Even if you chose to not believe what you think you just heard or saw it could still mess you up, or not. It goes both ways some times. ;)

I got a time machine. Want to argue with me? ;)
The last five guys lost the argument but from your point of view they never existed so how can you really know they existed unless you trust my saying so!:)

If this does not sound logical its because its quantum level based!:D
Dont worry, I will explain later.;)

Yea. I watched doctor who way to much growing up! :eek::D

OMG, not another Mike. :eek:

kv

Dont worry. Give me a few minutes and I will be there an hour ago and have already picked him/you up. :confused:
Just make sure you two have it sorted out who came first. :D

The last Time I did this I took the wrong guy back and now hes a multi billionaire! (And now were all stuck with Microsoft software.) :eek:

Last edited:
Recently I built a time machine, whenever I start using it though, as I go back in time my machine unbuilts itself until the point where it no longers works. I am very frustrated and need some ideas...perhaps a quantum leap?

Didn't you see my answer that I posted a week ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back