Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ti Switch mode power supplies link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a lot of types in there! Thanks. It makes me realize how little I know about switchers. Only wish there was more words explaining those twisty mazes of wires and squiggly lines they call schematics.

Many moons ago, when Harris/Intersil was still an independent company, they had a large poster outlining the different supply topologies, along with the pertinent equations and waveforms, like your referenced documents show.

One would find that poster on every power supply engineer's cubicle. Or perhaps the lab.
I had one myself, but heavens know where have I put it at nowadays.

Nevertheless, this TI document includes two or three additional topologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back