Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

three pic16f84a, one interrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six-Sixteen

hello,

I have a circuit that uses three pic16f84a and I decided to use all rb0 pins as interrupts(on the falling edge) simultaneously.

my questions are:
1) how do I connect the three pics such that they respond to a single program?

2) I use assembly language, and I am not sure if I can use the interrupt without the RETFIE at the end only GOTO to go back to the main program,

3)can you give me the schematic diagram even only in rbo or pin 6 to implement the interrupt?

i'm sorry but my last question is: 4) could you please tell me what appropriate commands should i use and how to use it if for example i have two conditions to satisfy, one for the first interrupt, and then the other for the next interrupt.

Merry Christmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back