Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

three-phase inverter bridge-sine table-pic18f4431

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhon90ortiz

hello. anyone knows how to generate a sine table with 8 bits (0-255) for the three phases, I can not obtner the correct waveform

You can use a spread sheet program like Excell to make a table.
Getting the correct wave form from a good table is a problem.

I can not obtner the correct waveform
This can be a problem with filtering after the table. RC filter or LC filters or delay in amplifiers or phase shift or.........
I don't know if he can't make a table or if he can't make a wave form.

This is not that hard you can figure it out with this

. 300px-3_phase_AC_waveform.svg.png

You don't need a "table of three phases" you just need a table of 1 phase, and then read data from 3 different points in the table.

It helps if the number of samples in the table can be evenly divided by 3.

I think I used 1/4 of a sign table and used math to get the other 3/4 of the table. AND did this with 3 pointers to get 3 outputs at the same time.

hello, thanks for the replies. I have advanced, I could build the sine table, with 19 points, generating a PWM duty cycle center-aligned with the values ​​obtained from the table but has some distortion, are supposed to be completely symmetrical waves and actually towards the beginning and end of each half cycle (whose values ​​should be equal) have slight differences. Is this common?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back