Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thread disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the initiator of the thread was a re-incarnation of the spammer Billy Mayo, who just asked endless pseudo technical questions for no purpose other than to waste the time of the guys who replied to him.

JimB

He created several new accounts in a matter of minutes and he posted from all of them, so when those usernames were banned, all of his threads/posts were removed as well.

He created several new accounts in a matter of minutes and he posted from all of them, so when those usernames were banned, all of his threads/posts were removed as well.

Oh, I already forgot him. :facepalm: Didn't know he had multiple personalities. :wideyed:

Was he able to manage them convincingly? :p

Maybe more than a troll, BM was his real self...:(

Oh, I already forgot him. :facepalm: Didn't know he had multiple personalities. :wideyed:

Was he able to manage them convincingly? :p

Maybe more than a troll, BM was his real self...:(

He's probably had about a dozen usernames here on ETO, maybe even more. Posts from each and every one of them screamed "Billy Mayo". He is a troll, and he's not going to be able to convince people otherwise, regardless of how hard he tries. He will always be found out.

Both Little Ghostman and I were severely reprimanded over at AAC for spreading the dangers of, and trying to stop him there. I still suffer from the fallout of it.

When did this latest attempt of him trying to come back happen?

When did this latest attempt of him trying to come back happen?
He registered with multiple IDs late on 1st October.
JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back