Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This what i confusing with UM66s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaobai00

I need help that clarify the pins of UM66T IC. From my research of datasheet of this IC, some stated differently as in pin 1 is pin 3? pin 3 is pin1? I'm kinda confuse from reading the datasheet. Here's the example, please help. Appreciated!!

**broken link removed**

I don't know, I've used one about 10 years ago and I didn't have any problems.

Perhaps you should ask your supplier.

I don't know, toss a coin.

How could I possibly know better than you?

How many of these units do you have?

Try Googling, look at other datasheets, what's the most common pin-out?

Perhaps you could connect one up with the lowest voltage it will work at with a small resistor in series to llimit the current. If it doesn't work, change the connections then if it still doesn't work try another device. If you've only got one device then it's hard luck as you've got a 50% chance of destroying it.

I would guess option 1 so perhaps you should try it first but I can't promise anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back