Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thermostat circuit diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sli

Hi people, I am kind of new to electronics, I know a thing or two, but far from a guinius! Please could anyone help me, I am trying to find a circuit diagram for a digital thermostat, with a display readout of the temp, I need it to be quite accurate with controllers for both heating and cooling devices, thanks. :wink:

Hi all, Don't worry about the circuit diagram, I have found a thermostat that will sufice, with a few modifications of course!
But now for a quick question, Does anyone know where I can purchase those small electronic air vents (the ones that run on servos) so that I can implement them??? I live in South Africa, But if u guys know a place in the U.K my dad goes there often so I can just ask him to get them.
Thanks

Hi all, Don't worry about the circuit diagram, I have found a thermostat that will sufice, with a few modifications of course!
But now for a quick question, Does anyone know where I can purchase those small electronic air vents (the ones that run on servos) so that I can implement them??? I live in South Africa, But if u guys know a place in the U.K my dad goes there often so I can just ask him to get them.
Thanks

I am not sure what you mean by air vent but maybe it's what I might call a damper for use in adjusting/controlling air or other fluid flow. Usually a damper is equipped with an actuator for remote or automatic adjustment.
Belimo (www.belimo.com) is a well known company that makes actuators. There are hundreds of damper mfrs. Ruskin is one mfr. Note that there is a huge difference in cost as you go from the industrial/commercial market to residential stuff.

Yeah, its just something that opens and closes to allow air flow as you say, thanks mate, will look at that site.

Not quite what I'm looking for mate but thanks anyway... If they had a smaller version of the motorised windows it would be perfect.
Anyone else got any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back