Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ThermalRunaway is now Brian Hoskins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Hoskins

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know that I will be using this account from now on and my previous account, registered as ThermalRunaway, will no longer be used.

I tried to get the previous account changed over but I received no response on that so I've decided to ditch the account and re-register as Brian Hoskins instead.

Hopefully it won't cause too much confusion and I'm sure it doesn't matter too much anyway. If I give advice then as long as it's good advice, it won't matter who it's come from. If I ask questions then as long as they're well informed questions it won't matter who's asked them.

Ok thanks all,

Brian.

But how do I know that this relabelling does not reflect a change in management behind the ThermalRunaway brand? The new owner could jsut be dishing out knock-off products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back