Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The X10 Protocol in practise

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianH

Hello group members,

I am designing a personal project based around a PIC Microcontroller, which needs to be able to make use of the X10 protocol. My research so far has turned up SOME technical information regarding the protocol itself but I've been looking everywhere to find a project based on one, so that I can see how to put the protocol into practise and adapt those ideas for my own
project.

The design needs to be my own, I do not want to purchase in standard X10
transmitter/reciever designs and add them to my project, I want to make use of the protocol myself.

Has any group member had experience of this? If anyone has a weblink to anything regarding designing X10 based projects I would be extremely greatful, Google doesn't seem to turn up what I need.

Thanks in advance,

-----
Brian J Hoskins
South Wales, UK

Email: BrianJHoskins@usermail.com
Mobile: 07967 240380

Amiga 68060/50Mhz PPC603/240Mhz
AmigaOS3.9
-----

Someone else on another forum also suggested MicroChip's application notes - thankyou very much I'll check it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back