Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Silly Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerim

A game that has locked doors and many of them have, by design, no hidden keys at all to find out in order to open them... could be called a silly game, right? ;)

In life, every time I had a question I was real interested to find out its logical useful (to me in the least) answer, I saw myself in front of an important game door for which I had to search its hidden key.

On the other hand, I noticed that men, in general and anywhere, have accepted, for one reason or another, that life, in this respect, is created (or made, if you like) as a silly game :)

For instance, the common weakness with which all men are born is “ignorance” (as fresh powerful computers that have no data yet). By the way, many people, even in the today’s world, prefer calling this natural common weakness as being the “original sin” (or something like that). This is expected to happen because, in the far past, our ancestors have had limited knowledge in many scientific fields (mainly in medicine) for too many centuries. Naturally, they used attributing/relating any weakness that might hit a person to a sort of supernatural punishment due to non-obedience of certain ‘divine’ rules.

Back to life, if a person (no matter how intelligent he is) is convinced that life is indeed made as a silly game, he would have no reason to try hard in order to find the logical useful (useful to him in the least) answer of any question that he may see very important.

On my side, it happens that I was able getting, in one way or another and gradually with time, 'all' logical useful answers I was looking for. In this respect, I feel rather bored for not having even one more important question (about life) to think of :( In other words life, to me in the least, doesn’t look as being a silly game having locked doors that can never be opened by design.

The Meaning of Life

In the originalThe Twilight Zonetelevision series, there was an episode that periodically comes to mind. It had to do with a small-town simpleton resident apparently possessing the meaning of life. Whenever he’d whisper this “truth” to someone, the listener would go insane. By episode’s end, half the town’s residents were out of their minds, not being able to cope with this new information.

Quote from another page:
The episode "Need to Know" tells those of us watching that knowing isn't everything if you know too much. That's too much for your brain to comprehend in what this the meaning of life and everything in between is really all about. This happened in a place called Loma County where someone somehow found out what it's all about and ended up losing his mind. Not only that everyone else who got the message, from word to mouth, ended up going crazy as well!
Closing narration
“ Man is a questioning creature, constantly striving for answers. But there is some knowledge for which he's not yet ready. Secrets once learned overwhelm him. Secrets that for now are best left undisturbed...in the Twilight Zone."

Here is the whole episode on YouTube.
**broken link removed**Season 1Episode51

Last edited:
In reality, not every living thing (human or not) needs to know the meaning of life (actually the purpose for which it/he/she was brought into life).
We may call these living things as 'survival beings'. They are guided simply by their pre-programmed instincts in order for them to serve better the continuity of life, in general and in one way or another.
These beings among humans need just to know/discover how to live, at best, their highest priorities in life (usually different from each other) that are related solely to the nature of which their personal living flesh is created (or made).
These humans who have a living flesh only to take care of may be called "Sons of the World". And their main fuel that keeps them serving the world/life with happiness is "selfishness" (while running after the desires of their personal instincts). So, as mentioned earlier, they are very important for the continuity of life and therefore they form the majority of population (at all levels) on earth.

Now one may ask: Does this mean there might be humans who are not created of a human living flesh only?
We will explore this together later; I have some work to do now :(

Last edited:
Before going on, I like presenting an example:
How can we differentiate between a radio and television sets?
Both sets receive electro-magnetic waves (RF signals) and detect the modulated info.
A radio set is designed to output audible signals while a TV set can output both audible and visual info.
But if the screen of a TV is broken, its audio part would let the faulty TV be as just a radio which is better than nothing ;)

Now, we may ask: How could a sane mature person discover if he has a human living flesh only or not?

If my being is made of one well-defined system only (or one structure, sorry my vocabulary is narrow since I am not a writer), I would perceive for every external action one internal reaction based on a certain set of coherent rules/functions.
But sometimes, for one external action, I perceive in me two different, if not totally opposing, reactions. This was (since I was a teen) a clear sign (to me in the least) that, I, as one entity, is made of two different systems and each is defined by its own set of rules. Naturally, the first system I have is simply the human living flesh that every human has for sure ;) and its action/reaction functions are usually known globally (though they are likely applied differently).

I think it is useless to talk about the second system because it would sound like talking, for example, about light. If the listener has good eyes, he already knows about it. But if he is born blind, he would listen using his imagination instead which likely leads him far from what the talker means by light ;)

You miss the entire point of life. Life is an evolving interactive and finely balanced system. There is no hidden agenda of super power, nature by default hates a vacuum and imbalance. Nothing is pre determined. While on the one hand you are born with a set of cards (wealth of parents etc), these cards are only limitations if you use them to play the game.
Nothing stops anyone from interacting with the world or dealing there own cards. Looking for logic where it may not exist is futile, thinking you have the answers or indeed searching for all the answers is futile. By default nothing is pre ordained, the actions of any one person can affect and have consequence for both a small or large number of people.

An example

A man goes to the pub and has 3 beers, he is relaxed and not drunk. If may have slightly slower reactions but on the whole he seems ok.

Now while the man is sitting having a beer and relaxing a woman needs some teeth powder for a young baby in pain, its been crying for a while and they have run out of the powder, the mother (parents) are good parents, the distress of the child upsets them. Lets say its 8Pm at night, the woman decides to ask her husband to go get some powders for the baby.

The man in the pub leaves the pub and gets in his car, he is focused, relaxed and happy. He starts the car and begins to drive down the road, the man going to get medicine for the baby is stressed and in a hurry, he wants his baby out of pain. He approaches a T junction and a quick look confirms its clear as he starts to cross.

The man from the pub is approaching the junction and see's a car, as he has right of way and knows that an alert and focused driver would have seen him he does not slow and continues, as he approaches the junction the car with the parent in crosses the junction. The car smashes into the drivers side of the parents car and kills the driver.

Now while this may be a real or unreal case dosnt matter, but consider what happened next.

The police arrive and discover the man from the pub is slightly above the drink drive limit, he is prosecuted and looses everything, the woman and child loose a parent and husband. Now from a legal perspective the man in the pub is wrong for being above the limit, yet he was the more alert driver and had right of way, the driver that was killed was stressed and tired and simply didnt register a car approaching.

This is not pre ordained, this is how a random system works, each and every decision you make is both right and wrong. Worrying about decisions dosnt necessarily alter the outcome, while we can control to some extent our little bubble, we are also at the mercy of others bubbles.

Your going to really need to think about the above to understand it.

What you wrote is interesting, "Little Ghostman".
You presented the reality of the world and how the rules that define it are so diverse that a person should expect always something unexpected to happen, to him or others.

On the other hand, a person having a good knowledge (even a perfect one, relatively speaking) doesn't imply for sure that he is also able of taking advantage of it in his life the way he likes (due to the various limitations of his human living flesh).

You are right; there is no hidden agenda of supernatural power for itself. Otherwise, it would be a needy power instead ;)

But on the other hand, I am afraid that the instincts (natural programs embedded in the living things, including humans) are well-defined though they look very complex for ordinary persons (who have other things to think of ;) ). In fact, this is why it is rather easy for the powerful/rich top deceivers in the world (along history and mainly in these days) to drive their people (men on bottom; civilians, policemen, soldiers and mercenaries) to live in war or in peace; in this or that region.

What you wrote is interesting, "Little Ghostman".
You presented the reality of the world and how the rules that define it are so diverse that a person should expect always something unexpected to happen, to him or others.

On the other hand, a person having a good knowledge (even a perfect one, relatively speaking) doesn't imply for sure that he is also able of taking advantage of it in his life the way he likes (due to the various limitations of his human living flesh).

You are right; there is no hidden agenda of supernatural power for itself. Otherwise, it would be a needy power instead ;)

But on the other hand, I am afraid that the instincts (natural programs embedded in the living things, including humans) are well-defined though they look very complex for ordinary persons (who have other things to think of ;) ). In fact, this is why it is rather easy for the powerful/rich top deceivers in the world (along history and mainly in these days) to drive their people (men on bottom; civilians, policemen, soldiers and mercenaries) to live in war or in peace; in this or that region.

Again you have missed a small detail, the often spouted super elite. Yes there is a level of class system within society, and while those of us near the bottom crane our necks upwards with eny, we forget the little things like the french revolution.

My point being as in my first post, we are all in control of our own path, if we stop thinking we know it all or that our path is defined, OR even if we just get on with living instead of analyzing life then thats the best you can do.

The angel of refraction always makes the grass look greener on the other side, truth is dosnt matter what colour it is grass still taste like **** :D.

The angel of refraction always makes the grass look greener on the other side, truth is dosnt matter what colour it is grass still taste like **** :D.

Or as I tell my kids and grand kids, if the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, it may be because there's more bulls!!t there.

"The French Revolution"?!
Isn't the today's French System the fruit of it?
Is it different from any other ruling system?
It has now some chosen people who have to play given roles (usually different as in movies) before the masses (mainly before the French people). These famous actors (called politicians, as it is the case everywhere on earth now) are actually hired (or selected), under the table of course, by the powerful/rich Elite families (which are controlling/supervising the main natural resources of the world and the hi-tech weapon's production, for a few).

The world's top deceivers are fortunate because the majority of people in the world (not just their regional ones) are very busy in serving the world by living their natural pre-programmed selfishness and have no time to think independently of what is 'real happening' around them or in the world (I mean they just follow what they are allowed to read and see on the media, supposed being run by powerful good angels... not mere powerless men looking for their daily bread and survival ;) )

And since the media (we are using now) is also under the control (directly or indirectly) of these powerful/rich Elite families, serious thinking (as the one based on the simple effective hint: "You know them from their fruits") is banned even by the men on bottom themselves (to live in the safe side and it is their right because telling openly and completely any natural truth deserve the penalty of death, if not worse).

And one of the smartest tricks to let people feel fine while they are driven like sheep (sheep classified, in every period of time, as 'sheep for milk' and 'sheep to be slaughtered') is to convince them that a personal thinking is useless (much like illusions). In other words, a story is true if it is globally approved only. Yes, people are made to always forget that ALL men's discoveries (scientific truths, for example) were first known by ONE man (or woman, if you like ;) ).

Since I respect the (mind) slavery that the men on bottom, as we here ;) , have to live, I am afraid it is rather impossible for us to share serious logical analyses (even of the fruits of the important international events and their stories as approved by our honourable rulers).
But the good news is that every 'sane mature' person is happy the way he is and nothing in the world can change him... I mean change his main priorities in life he is created for in the first place ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back