Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

The secret knock detector project 2013-01-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
DerStrom8 submitted a new article:

The Secret Knock Detector Project - Introduction and Overview

The Secret Knock Detector project is a variation of Steve

Introduction and Overview

The Secret Knock Detector project is a variation of Steve Hoefer’s Secret Knock Detecting Door Lock, which is featured on Grathio Labs. The original project used an Arduino microcontroller board to sense knocks on a door, and to compare the timing ratio between knocks to a secret knock that was previously recorded. If the timing was correct, the device would engage a small geared...

Read more about this article...

Hello, I'm a Brazilian engineering student, and I'm trying to replicate this same project on a pic microcontroller. Could you give me a contact to talk about this project and get some questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back