Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Parking lot control>>how to design?.. help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

omani girl

Hi every budy

I have project about The Parking lot control..

The Description of the project:

In this garage parking there are two car gates entrance and an exit gate. A system is designed to enter cars and exit them with a limit of a hundred cars in the parking plots.

A load sensor and a photocell sensor regulate the in/out flow of the cars by controlling tow motors on the entrance and the exit gates. The photocell sensors count up and down the entering and the exiting cars and it gives a signal to a monitor to display to the drivers if there are or there aren’t any parking plots.

Moreover, there is a STOP switch to clear the counter and reset it to zero.
**broken link removed**

In this project i have to use atmega8 AVR microcontroller.. and i have to write the programm in C language as my doctor wants..

But really I don't know how to write the program and how the circuit will be design ..and how many sensors I will use!

So, any one can help me please?and i will be thankful for u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back