Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The HAPPY thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I envy you. Nice big juicy steak :woot::woot:

Sounds good :):)

Well the steak was a no-go. The price was about twice what I was used to (which tends to happen here in Boston--Food sold in my own area up in Vermont is so much cheaper!) so I wasn't able to afford it this time around. I picked up a package of boneless center-cut pork chops though, and cooked up one of them for my dinner, along with some carrots and bread. Was very tasty! :)

Anyway, it's just past midnight here so I'm going to call it a day. Night all!

Matt

Being alive. Definitely my favourite thing to do! And cheese. Cheese brings me joy. But the happiest day of my life was the day I got married. She still makes me very, very happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back