Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the final step in any project !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikalogic

hi

i have spent lot of time trying to finds tip on building the box that will contain my PCB(printed circuit board! for newbies!) but idi not find any!

get i please get some tips & tricks on how to build a good container box of small and/or medium size..?

what material to use? so it would hard enough to resist shocks, and that can be drilled and clised with screws, etc like real stuff! :D

thx a lot

hey..thx..however..i also found a good solution: visiting card plastic boxes, its size is usually very suitable. see the pic.

sure in the picture you see the base only, but there is still the cover!

Attachments

• 0106_0010.jpg
    0106_0010.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 314
try Farnell for the UK (Newark in the states can order from Farnell) They have a fantastic selection of plastic boxes and pillars for mounting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back