Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Eclipse and Flat Earthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus so, with the term finance playing the pronounced role in many if not at one point all things involving some form of value.

Hmm so used as a vegetable therefor is a vegetable.

And here my understanding is that all things as in everything in and beyond the entirety of existence is, and until the point of a discovery and or rational comprehension of what it is and possibly how as a discovery, to be given a name and acknowledged only to possibly be dragged into the spotlight and determined over by numerous groups to discern what is the truth of and if it is real. And or to be argued over in some cases... near endlessly while disregarding the affirmed factors of its existence whilst debating the subject. What is left to be held as percentage of genuine fact based on absolution of proof one wonders. Is it actually declining?

I don't seem to think that there is a reasonable answer to that, as it would vary too greatly.

Hmm, things are the way they are, some believe what they can, others what they will and continues on and on, it's just this whole time off in my mind thinking of the view point in an attempt to think like those that would perceive the Earth as flat and or to an extend other means, that I find my self lacking a large part of the process. Perception vs analogy both in the same room differ only by wording yet function similar and yet seem to never be allowed to get along. Hmm, too far on theoretical, sometimes best just to watch from the outside looking in, the view can at times be very interesting when not directly involved in the Frey within the mind.

There is a single logic that politicians follow: whatever gets them elected or re-elected, they will support.

The second to that is to take anything that's done and assume and do the total opposite of it.

Just watch the MSM and how they take everything that the president does out of context to justify their saying and doing pretty much the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back