Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The butt stops here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey for a dirty old man, you got a good scam going there.... I'm gonna get me a pair of pop-bottle glasses and use that as an excuse to bump and thump into good lokking women. I'll start at my local mall.... the holiday season has plenty of them walking about.:rolleyes::)

Now my wife asks me, "What are you staring at?"
I answer, "You, my dear".

Wives, fffft!!:rolleyes: I always make sure I get in the last words when my wife and I have an arguement. Typically I end up saying "yes dear, right away.":eek:

Just have 1 thing to say when you work for nota you have nota and with that you can't
buy a thing. Thats why the US is going broke we loan more money to help over sea then in the US. And 1 more thing if you tell all you no who will no it. We gave it away.

Just have 1 thing to say when you work for nota you have nota and with that you can't buy a thing. Thats why the US is going broke we loan more money to help over sea then in the US. And 1 more thing if you tell all you no who will no it. We gave it away.
We should have spent more on education.

I am a 63 years old dirty old man.:D
I am retired so I have lots of time to "fool around" and to think about fooling around.;)

transistor 495,

Yes, I'm aware her name is Ishwarya Rai. She's a Bollywood actress, but I've never heard of her referred to as a queen. Perhaps a Devi or is that considered a real stretch of the imagination?

I've always been impressed with many of India's young women and their inherent natural beauty. Note that I said young! You may have heard of **broken link removed**(graphic - barely legal!!) who is an American born model but of Indian descent. She's know for her eh-hum, assets!:eek: Sadly she committed suicide, ending her life at a young age, apparently due to personal issues and deeply troubled by the embarassment and shame she brought to her family from her exposed modeling.

By the way, please accept my sympathy to you and your people regarding the terrible Mumbai killings. Criminal behavior such as that indicates a sad day for humanity as well as for India.

Last edited:
Does the beautiful queen of India have big ... never mind.;)

click on Angela Devi in my post above for big ... er, ah, nevermind!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back